ePEP has evolved in to a VSP (Virtual School Platform) gathering core data from social care and education databases with additional information added from frontline social workers and designated teachers. Core information can be filtered in to ePEP via our controlled FTP. Usually our standard deployment procedure is to analyse the core data sets which are already available and filter data once quality assured by the virtual school.
This process enables authorities to access commonly used data within one single controlled environment tailored towards the needs of the virtual school. The secure platform presents this information on demand via the dashboard controls which can be aggregated by administrators, managers and headteachers. Our wireframe database allows dynamic reports to be produced and viewed from a top down view for example by year group cohort, school or single individual.
EPEP tracks individual or group progress of completed PEPs and provides transparency with uncompleted PEPs by reporting back to administrators, managers to ensure progress is made when necessary. The system flags generated reports holistically for the authority and can be broken down to individual performance. Individual reports and graphs can be tailor-made to suit the requirements of each authority.
Virtual School Dashboard Live Reports
ePEP CORE DATA fields
Below are listed the standard CORE DATA fields used within the ePEP ANNEX A report:
• Does the child have a disability (Y/N)
• Does the child have SEN – statement/EHC Plan
• Does the child have SEN without statement/EHCP (SEN Support)
• Is the child making expected level of progress at school?
• Is child meeting age related expectations for attainment?
• Name of school
• Location of school (town or postcode)
• Latest Ofsted overall effectiveness judgement for the provider (e.g. school)
• Is Young Person on an APPRENTICESHIP (post-16 only)
• Is Young Person EMPLOYED (non-apprenticeship) (post-16 only)
• Is Young Person NEET (post-16 only)
Personal Individual Data
• Child unique ID (ICS record number)
• Unique Pupil Number (UPN)
• Date of birth
• Age (years)
• Date became looked after (BLA)
• Child’s legal status (also available from ICS)
• Attendance during current academic year.
• Attendance concerns (if reported)
• Reason not attending school (if applicable)
• Number of schools attended in last 2 years (if school changes are captured on ePEP?)
• Number of days excluded during current academic year
Holistically providing live data to the attention of the virtual school.
ePEP Virtual School Dashboard Key Features
The virtual school platform has become a vital component to the day-to-day runnings for local authorities to help them meet their statutory and corporate parent responsibilities.
Finance tracking available for monitoring expenditure and measuring Pupil Premium Plus effectiveness.
Attainment reports can be generated for different cohorts, schools and individuals.
Live and weekly attendance data can for Youth offenders, SEN children, CME, Post 16 children and more.
LAC Performance Indicator
Notifications and SMART targets are automatically generated as performance indicators trigger alerts.
Learn more about ePEP’s Key Features
Explore the many ePEP features in depth including Attainment Tracking, Attendance Monitoring, Pupil Premium Accountability, Live Reports and many more…