Schools & Academies
You can access FFT Aspire data and support in one of the following ways:
- Option 1: Via your Local Authority (including Academies) – please contact your LA for further details
- Option 2: Via FFT direct through an individual School subscription
- Option 3: Via FFT direct through a School Group subscription (discounted rate for groups of 10 or more schools)
Because we process national census and examination data on behalf of the Department for Education, your data is automatically updated online each term as new pupils enter and leave your school. So, you get the latest data for EVERY pupil in your school – plus much more!
Individual School Subscriptions Costs Direct From FFT:
£250 plus vat for Infant Schools
£300 plus vat for Primary Schools
£1,250 plus vat for Secondary Schools
What your FFT direct school subscription includes
(options 2 & 3)
- 1 year’s online access to FFT Aspire
- Access to all FFT reports and data
- Access to new Governor Dashboard and Self Evaluation reports
- Automatic census and exam updates every term
- Automatic access to all new FFT Aspire innovations – including new features, new reports and enhancements
- The ability to create and manage your own FFT Aspire accounts for school staff
- Access to FFT training and support materials
- FFT email support
- Free autumn update service – early estimates for new pupils entering your school in autumn
For more information on FFT direct subscriptions or to subscribe via FFT, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01446 776262.
To access the full range of FFT data for your LA and schools including FFT Aspire and your own FFT database, please email email@example.com or call 01446 776262.
Academy Chains & Sponsors
If you’d like to access FFT Aspire school and Sponsor level data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01446 776262.
All content provided is copyright of FFT. Please find links below to the source information and use the following useful links provided to find out more.